Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Mom and Dad

Wow, has it really been 5 months since Mom passed away and 2 months for Dad?

I still find myself wanting to pick up the cell phone while driving home in the afternoon to call them. The other time that is tough is after finishing lunch at my desk. I want to reach over and start dialing their number. :(

Healing is slow but sure. Sarah has been so supportive, she has allowed me to pour my heart out to her in words and tears. Thank you, Sarah...

Sarah goes to the doctor next week to see if the fusing of the L4 and L5 vertebral have advance on their own. If so, an additional surgery may not be needed.

Sherry is the best sister in the world!!! We talk to each other nearly every day. And if we don't get to communicate via the phone - we will instant message or email each other. We are talking about me going to visit her in Symrna soon... Of course, caching will be included!

No comments: