Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Co-Winky-Dink

I get a email today with an alert of a special event! Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream was having a Free Cone Day to celebrate their 30th birthday. Knowing that I was a least 75 miles away from the closest Ben & Jerry's, I clicked on the Tennessee link to see the stores there.

400 Main Street ~ Franklin, TN


That's got to be just down the street from Sherry's office.

So, I dial the number...

"______ Mortgage. This is Stephanie, may I help you?"

Me - "May I speak with Sherry?"

Stephanie - "May I tell her who's calling?"

Me - "This is her brother."

Stephanie - "Oh, OK. Hold, please."

Holding....

Stephanie - "She has stepped out of the office at the moment."

Me - "OK, You can actually pass a message to her. Would you mind telling her that Ben & Jerry's is having Free Cone Day?"

*Sound of Jaw Dropping*

Stephanie - "Huh, that is actually where she has gone!!!"

Me - Photobucket

Really I shouldn't be surprised... Sherry and I often think alike. Saying something to the other and hearing the reply, "That's what I think also."

A three hundred and fifty mile OBMB - One Big Mushy Brain!!!

No comments: