Friday, August 29, 2008

I'm 85.16% the man I use to be...


Just before Vacation Bible School, I weighed 217 pounds, my blood pressure was much too high and my gallbladder was literally killing me. I stepped on the scales in the lab this morning.

Today, I'm below 185 pounds (fully clothed and with my Reebox Classic tennis shoes on) for the first time in many, many years. My blood pressure is getting close to being normal all the time. The pain in the upper right quadrant of my torso is slowly fading. I am sleepy at 10:00 p.m. instead of closer to midnight and sleeping until the alarm clock makes that noise at 5:45 a.m. I still have a "spare tire" around my middle, but it is more like a bicycle inner tube than the truck wheel that I was carrying with me.



I'm a blessed man. I know this. God has been good to me and Sarah. My Faith is renewed and I am obligated to share it.

2 comments:

*~*Jenn*~* said...

okay... how did you do it... I need pointers. Congrats though. We need to see some pictures!!! I love you!!!

Ambrosia said...

((( HUGS!!! )))