Saturday, January 10, 2009

Eureka!!!

Sarah and I haven't seen them since October. She said to herself, "I don't need to put my rings here, I will forget where I put them??"



But she did it anyway. And when it came time to put her wedding ring set on to go to church on Sunday morning - sure enough she forgot where they were.



Fast forward to yesterday - Sarah was rearranging nick-nacks, tables, lamps in the living room, dining room and kitchen. Undoubtedly, wherever it was she had place the rings, they fell out yesterday.

As we were finishing our cleaning and work in the late afternoon, I saw something glisten on the floor in front of the coffee table. My jaw got slack as I picked up the ten diamond jacket the had been astray for nearly four months. I ran to the back bedroom where Sarah was catching up on her emails.

We were encouraged!!! IF one of the rings is still in the house, surely the other one is also. We continued to straighten and finish up laundry. She stepped on the solitaire, just in front of the fireplace. She looked at me and started crying for joy. Me too!!!

No comments: