Friday, March 26, 2010

Whiskers on Kittens - not one of my favorites at 2 AM

With Sarah spending most of her time with Mama since she took her fall on Monday, I am getting ALL of Millie's attention. Last night, I was re-watching the most recent episode of LOST on-line. Millie gave me the "over the edge of the bed" peer and jumped onto the mattress beside me. She started purring and then started a face to face cuddle. I nearly LOL when her whiskers made contact with my nose.

Fast forward a few hours later. Metro asleep on Sarah's pillow. I'm in some REM zone. Millie is returning to the bedroom from some unknown mission. I heard paws making touchdown and can feel her stitching down the blanket as she walks along my legs and torso.

She is heading right for my face and a repeat performance. In my half aware state, I brace for whisker to face contact. This time, it felt like thousand feathers of tickling torture.

"MILLIE! QUIT!!!"

I'm not sure where she landed!

No comments: