Sunday, June 11, 2006

Week Two, Month of May

Okay, so much for trying to get caught up!

Week Two of the World Luggage Tour 2006!

Day One...

Another early rise to make the Airport in Atlanta, I think I must have walked 2 miles to get to the terminal. No shuttle service that early in the morning, and the only parking space was on the far end of the lot!

Atlanta to Washington, D.C.


D.C to Boston
Boston was having heavy rain, and we sat on the tarmac for 45 minutes before taking off. Then we were delayed even more as we circled over Rhode Island for an additional 25 minutes. I only have an 90 minutes on the ground in Boston. As I get to the gate, they are starting to board.

Boston to Pittsburgh
I make it to Pittsburgh on time. But there is a problem!!! NO LUGGAGE! I waste about an hour. And the hotel doesn't have shuttle service. :snear: TAXI!!!
I make it to the hotel and check in. No need going to the room, all I have is my backpack. I go to the restroom in the lobby and then outside to wait for The Leprechauns. The door barely closes behind me.

A familar face says, "Are you looking for the Leprechauns?"

My jaw drops to my knees! I studder out, "Peachy!?!" - Lep is grinning a "got ya" ear to ear smile!

Nine caches that evening with Lep, Little Lep, PeachyPA and E=Mc2!!! :smile:

No comments: