Sunday, June 29, 2008

Cheese Cake

She loved cheese cake. I asked her what I could get for her. She said, "I want a cheese cake." So for my birthday, I bought two - one for her and one for me. I share mine with Sarah. I'm not sure she shared with anyone.

Later, I took her a mini (6 inch) cheese cake. I told her she didn't have to share with anyone. She didn't! She told me so!

For Brooke and Kyle's wedding reception we had teeny cheese cakes. We took her about a dozen of the little bitty sweetie!

Mrs. Myrt Williams passed away on Friday. Sarah and I visited with her and the family, shortly she took her last labored breath. Just about the time we were rounding the corner near the bakery and the cheese cakes as we were grocery shopping.

Forever more Myrt Williams will be associated in my mind with cheese cake!

Mrs. Myrt this slice is for you!

No comments: