Thursday, June 26, 2008

Metro Monday/Thursday

Not the way I wanted to spend a week's vacation. But I've done something that has been needing to happen for some time now.


Sunday Night after the first night of Vacation Bible School, I had another gall bladder attack. They will normally last about 2 to 3 hours and then it is done with. Until I eat another heavy/rich meal. We had breakfast for our VBS supper.



Biscuits
Ham
Bacon
Sausage
Saw Mill Gravy
Cheese Grits
Eggs


It hit me hard about 10:00 Sunday night. At 3:00 I was a the hospital E.R. - just after 5:00 I was back home with shot for the pain and orders to see my family doctor.


By 10:30 I was on my way to be admitted to the hospital. Ultrasound, x-rays and bloodwork.


On Tuesday, the surgeon scheduled the removal of my gall bladder.


Wednesday at 3 p.m., I was wheeled to the O.R.






Monday night, Metro came to see me!

No comments: