Thursday, January 25, 2007

Sick Day

Did I pick up the bug from someone at church or work?

Folks are determine to be in public when they shouldn't. The spread of viruses is at a peak after the holidays. Families are in close contact, traveling cross country and back home - bringing the germs from distant lands with them.

The days of my vacation were spend on the farm. But going back to work on the 3rd, put me in contact with creepy crawly from who knows where. I was cold and chilled all day yesterday.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Here I sit - connected to the email server in New Jersey. Telephone, if needed, is on the table beside the recliner.

So, am I really taking a day off? Oh well, I will blame someone from work for infecting me with this yuk I've got!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting