Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Stressing

  • 35 minutes early for my appointment
  • 24 minutes late to be called back
  • Hair shaved from my chest to stick the EKG patches
  • IV installed
  • First round of Thallium injected
  • 15 minutes of the glowing stuff coursing through my veins
  • 16 1/2 minutes of lying on the most uncomfortable table in the world with a rotating camera circling around my chest
  • 12 lead EKG
  • 140/100 BP - ouch
  • 15 minutes of walking on the treadmill - I actually did good with this - but I was so ready for it to be over
  • Second round of Thallium injected
  • 15 minutes of the glowing stuff coursing through my veins
  • 16 1/2 more minutes of pictures of inside my ribs

The worst part of the entire ordeal... being Decaffeinated for +24 hours. I am such a coffee junkie! And my head was pounding the whole time!

I have a phone appointment with Dr. Jones tomorrow at 2:30 for my results.