Friday, June 22, 2007

What I learned at VBS



My sister in Tennessee -- Hiya Sis! Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket -- has been on many Vacation Bible School Mission trips
across the southeast over the past several years.
We have discussed lesson plans and visual aids
employed to teach the children that attend VBS.

Last night, Amy had a colorful lesson on
the Plan of Salvation...


Black - For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.

Romans 3:23

Red - While we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Romans 5:8

Blue - We were buried with Him through baptism.

Roman 6:4

White - Wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.

Psalm 51:7

Green - Grow in the grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord

and Savior Jesus Christ. 2 Peter 3:16

Yellow - Be faithful until death, and I will give you the crown

of life. Revelation 2:10