Thursday, August 23, 2007

Brother


Being the middle child with two sisters, I thought I wanted a brother instead of all those girls around the house. I would spend countless hours by myself in the red clay fields and in the oak Woods, near my childhood home. I took be forty years to find my brother.

George, we call him Buddy, is that man. We married sisters, two of the most beatiful ladies in Georgia, I tell ya! He was the best man at our wedding, we have worked on keeping the grass cut on the farm and have eaten more meals together than I can begin to count. In fact, while I was looking for pictures for this post... I couldn't find one of Buddy where he wasn't eating!!!

Not only is he my brother-in-law, but he is my brother in Christ.

Tomorrow morning at 7:30, Buddy is schedule for surgery! Open heart sugery!! His third!!!

So I am praying for my brother, won't you???